Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Mellow Day

We said goodbye to another set of friends today. Ella's family returned home this afternoon. I have to admit that I teared up telling Ella goodbye. But then they got awesome news from our attorneys!! They are out of Family Court (after being stuck for 6 months) and should be submitted to PGN next week. Your prayers are working. Keep'em coming!

Gabi had a pretty low-key day. Ed worked on homework. Gabi and I hung out by the pool with him and then we all three went for a swim. She had lots of Daddy time late this afternoon and early evening since I wasn't feeling great.

No other news really. Enjoy the pics from the day and the video. She's pretty stinkin' cute...

3 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

I have so enjoyed following your visit. Gabi Sol is just stunningly beautiful! Wish Bella and I were swimming in the jacuzzi with you!
God bless you all and praying for your OUT!!!

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

Keep your chin up. You will be back in a month. Giving them back is always so yuck! But know that this is going to be a GREAT week for you. We are all PRAYING extra hard that you will you are OUT very, very soon. Start your count down back to Gabi...we will all be at the Marriott again, soon!
(How am I going to top the Turkey book? It was such a hit! I will keep my eyes open for another book as cool as that one!)
Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

i just had a chance to read all of your posts from this past week. your lives are one step closer to your baby girl. her hair is so long! safe travels and warm hearts to you.