Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Potential Good News

The word in the Guatemalan newspapers is that their Congress is discussing the possibility of moving the Hague compliance date back to April 1, 2008 to coincide with the U.S. date for our ratification of the Hague. Basically, this means that the looming January 1 date that we in-process adoptive families have been worried about may be extended until April 1. This would alleviate much of the stress that is tied to this date.

You can read more at guatadopt.com

Have a good night. Audra, did I make up for the lack of posts since Sunday? If you only knew how much I love hearing from our loyal blog-followers. For once, I'm not being sarcastic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See...I do check on my precious Gabriella every night! I can't wait to love her on U.S. soil!!!