Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanks

I just want you all to check out what incredible friends we have made through this process. Go to our friends' blog at ourjourney2emma.blogspot.com.

Amy put together an awesome slide show of Gabi and Emma from last week. We are so grateful for the H.'s, M.'s, and our longtime friends, the W.'s. These people are keeping me sane. They understand the pain of this process and they make us feel like we're not in this alone.

But they aren't the only people who lift us up. We have better friends and family than I ever would have imagined possible. I didn't even understand the depth of your love and support when Ed was deployed, despite you standing by us at every turn. I know it isn't enough to say "thank you" but I'm not sure what enough would ever be. So, I humbly offer a thank you for your prayers, for your support and for your love. We will always be grateful that we didn't go through these difficult times, nor the joyous ones, without you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can we say but we are praying like crazy and thinking of all of you. We had a powerful sister prayer on Wed. night and know God has heard our requests, but as you know not always on our time. Keep the faith. You know this is the time of year for miracles and we could sure use one right now. As Jim always said when I told him to have patience, "I'm not a doctor."We love you bunches.

Anonymous said...

Mandy and Ed-
Mom just told me the disappointing news tonight. I am thinking of all 3 or you, and just keep praying Gabi gets to come home soon to where she belongs.
amiek