Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I GOT a JOB!!!

That is correct, friends. I have been employed by a local hospital on a PRN basis. I'm so excited I can't stand it. I already had employment lined up in a private practice, but this was the other perfect piece to the puzzle. So I'm starting my career in speech-language pathology exactly the way I wanted to. I'll be working in Early Intervention and with medical cases. Woohoo!!!

In other news, Kelly K. turned 30. Emma H. got her first TWO teeth today. And I started packing for our visit trip. Something about doing Gabi's laundry, assembling diapers and wipes, and picking out some favorite toys makes me feel sooo much closer to her. It's less than two weeks before I have to have her packed anyway. I thought I'd get a head start. Ed and I shopped for her first supply of baby food last night too. She was just on formula the last time we saw her. She's so big now that she's eating baby food. I can't wait to see if she's picky or a good eater. I can't wait to see everything about her!

6 comments:

Paige said...

congrats! that has to be a big relief

Anonymous said...

I hope they realize how lucky they are to get you. We're all so proud of you. I have a feeling that there's even more great things ahead for you and yours.
I guess a shark hasn't eaten Paige yet or an octopus.
Love you too much,
Mom

The Wilkens Family said...

Congrats on your job! I have been following your blog for sometime...thanks for sharing!

Jennifer

Katie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy that you have gotten the job you were hoping for! :)

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

YAY YAY YAY I am so happy to read this about your new job! It is so much fun when get to work and do something you love with the population you love---and get PAID! Sounds perfect to me!
I have just started packing too! I picked the girls up a cute little Turkey-Thanksgiving book last night. I just know Emma and Gabi will be best of friends!

Anonymous said...

2198I love your little baby she is so cute