Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Beat Goes On...

The conference started today and we were there bright and early. I listened to a couple of good speakers and checked out several poster sessions. Amie presented her research in a poster presentation and it was very well-received. She had a lot of interest and that always boosts your confidence to know that someone is actually intrigued by your research. So we're happy for her.

We went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and came back, got in our pjs and we're watching Grey's Anatomy. We couldn't go sightseeing tonight because it's been raining all day and night. So we'll check things out this weekend. I'm going to visit my friend, Meagan, and her family. She just had a bouncing baby boy at the end of October, her other baby is 5, and her beautiful daughter is 17. It's unbelievable the way life goes on. I haven't seen them since 2004. I've missed them and it's always wonderful to reconnect with someone you admire so much.

Here are some pics from yesterday. We're having a great time. The girls are starting to feel better. We're enjoying Boston and I'm still counting down the days until I see my beautiful Gabriella.

1 comment:

Paige said...

You are on EXACTLY the same eating tour BS and I were on when we were there at this time last year. You must have eaten at the Legal Seafood near the Boston Park Plaza, that is where we stayed.

And I bet you went to the Cheesecake Factory in the mall attached to that big ass hotel--

Have fun!