Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

Daddy's Coming

Gabi's daddy is returning to Guatemala City on Wednesday. We cannot wait to see him and he can't wait to see his girl again. In just three weeks, she has changed so much.

She has two new teeth, she's eating pb&j and all sorts of other foods, she can high five, she's talking even more than before, and is sillier every minute. She's also cruising with much better balance and skill and can stand for a few seconds with no support. That is, until she realizes she's doing it by herself.

Gabi can swim like a fish and often does. She's such a joyful little person. She laughs at other people and kids, especially. Her curiosity is unrelenting. She is physically strong and ready to take on the world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edward is coming down here this weekend, and I'm taking him to the airport Wed.
Grumps and I need some pictures, though.
I think I have a permanent smile on my face. I'm subbing in my old room today, so everybody here knows about Gabi. They are all so excited for us. My team wants to know if she needs anything. I couldn't think of a thing.
Love you too much.

McMurrays said...

It sounds like Gabi is doing so well! I bet you both miss Daddy. It will be so good to have him back. ENJOY!
Darcy McMurray

Courtney said...

Congrats on Pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOO..........Courtney

Anonymous said...

I know we are one of many who want to see Gabi, but if you can work us in before the end of school my kids really want to see Gabi. She would have to take us in small groups because we overwhelm everyone. Even themselves sometime! Let me know if this can be worked out at all. So glad Daddy is coming to bring his girls home forever.Keep the faith.
Love you bunches.

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics?
We're having withdrawal over here.
Love you too much,
Mom