Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 04, 2008

Shake, Rattle and Roll




Our morning started with an earthquake. I love it!!! Kristin and I were just sitting here. We looked at each other and said, "It's an earthquake." And then it was over. That's it. No drama here. I've never been in an earthquake before. Antigua is awesome!

Gabi cut a new tooth on top. She has two more coming in on the bottom. I distracted her today by taking her swimming. It's one of her favorite things. Reagan loved it too. The pool is perfect for little guys and they were both slap happy by the time we left. They both slept well as a result. And so did the mamas.

My computer is fixed!!!!! I don't think I can overstate how important my computer is to me. I feel like I've lost a limb when I don't have it. So when the little computer girl told me it was just the cord and fixed it, I almost kissed her on the mouth. Such happiness. Get ready for Blogamania!!

I'm more in love with this little monkey every day. She is absolutely precious. She's silly and smart and content and active and fearless. And she's just so much fun! When Nana gets here next week, she's not going to believe this girl.

3 comments:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I am so happy for your computer to be back up and running! I am SOOOO ready for blogomania!
I am so glad you are doing so well. I think having your friends and family coming is AWESOME. It has to be making the time go very, very quickly!
Kisses to Gabi from Emma!

Anonymous said...

Bring 'em on; we can't get enough of her, and all we have are pictures. I'm so jealous of Nana that I could cry. Actually, I think I did.
Your dad goes into the hospital on Monday, has surgery on Tuesday, and I guess he comes home that day, if all goes well.
Kristin looks great.
Love you all too much,
GG

ANGIE..... said...

Can't wait for BLOGOMANIA!!! I am so happy that your computer is fixed and I'll be checking in like always:)
Your girls look wonderful!

Mark, Angie and Tyler:)