Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 04, 2008

Nothing Much to Report



The girls are taking a nap and I thought I'd post a couple more pictures. Today we're off to the pool with the crew of moms and kids. We've been out and about this morning airing up my stroller tire that went flat last night, buying antibiotics for my ongoing sinus infection and hitting the ATM. It's been warm here so the pool is a nice respite from the heat. My computer may be fixed later this morning, which would put me back on track in my life.





Reagan saw Gabi's bedhead this morning and said "Pretty." We thought that was a riot. Gabi is feeling so much better than a week ago. She's about to finish her antibiotics and the cough is much looser and productive. Thank goodness for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful girls. How old is Reagan now? She looks twice as big as Gabi.
She is so cute it hurts.
Love you too much,
GG

ANGIE..... said...

Beautiful babies and beautiful weather....what more could you ask for?????

Angie, Mark and Tyler