Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Nana's Here!!!

Jane (aka Nana) arrived today right on time. I was able to take Gabi to the city, do some shopping at the Wal-Mart store and head to the airport just 5 minutes before she walked out the door. Gabi was very excited to see her Nana again. I was actually surprised how agreeable she was. Over the last few days she's been exhibiting some separation anxiety behaviors, so I wasn't sure what the reaction would be. All is well.

We have really just been hanging out this afternoon. We missed the art group because Gabi woke up from her nap too late to go. I really felt like the nap was important since she's teething and somewhat crabby. Sleep goes a long way in curing those woes.

No other news. We hope to hear about the DNA being shipped out tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: