Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Daddy's Here...





Gabi has been showing Daddy the ropes. He arrived right on time and has been so excited since he got here. He is loving on his little girl. Right now they're outside playing in the backyard. There is quite a conversation going on out there.

Earlier this afternoon, Gabi got all of her toys out and showed them to Daddy. Then she climbed all over him and now she's sort of sizing him up. Please excuse the quality of these pics. And Ed's wifebeater. We all tried to take a nap, but Gabi didn't cooperate. See Robin-- Gabi's naps aren't foolproof.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the quick pictures. I can't tell who's happier, Daddy or Gabi. It just doesn't get any better than being with the people you love most in the world.
I guess the Gabs was just too excited to see her daddy to sleep.
Love you too much,
GG

Anonymous said...

If only Ed's shirt had a beer logo on it...
So glad you are all together-again, she gets cuter by the day...
Can't wait to see you all!
AWK

Robin said...

All the pictures are wonderful because you are together!

And at least she naps most of the time!

Robin

Anonymous said...

You're together forrrrrreeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! Yayyyy Love you guys!!!
--Coco B. Ware

ANGIE..... said...

What and amazing feeling!!! It makes me feel it all over again:) I Love It, I'm so excited that Ed made it down there and Oh, the wife beater is nice:) LOL!!!

LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS!!!
MARK ANGIE AND TYLER:)

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I am so happy to see them together. Now we need an offical FOREVER FAMILY PHOTO! I am so excited for you! I cannot wait to hear all about your journey and experiences...I will give you a week or two to settle in...but then I am calling and expecting ALL THE DETAILS!
(((HUGS)))
Amy