Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Good News from Home



My dad had surgery yesterday to remove some tumors. They will have to be biopsied before we know what's going on. They gave him a dose of chemotherapy as a preventative measure. I was more worried when I heard this. Dad has had several surgeries over the past several months and he's had a couple of bad reactions to antibiotics and other medications. I thought he would feel really lousy after chemo. But I finally heard from Edward this afternoon that he is doing well. His appetite came back, he's home and doesn't seem to have any lasting effects from the chemo. I'm so glad.

So these pictures are for you, Dad.

3 comments:

demp5 said...

I will pray for a quick, complete recovery for your dad and for great test results.

Anonymous said...

What are you doing to our baby?
Nana and Gabi look comfy and happy.
Lots of kisses
Love you too much,
GG

ANGIE..... said...

Get well soon Amandas Dad!!!!!

Lots and Lots of Prayers!!!
Mark, Angie and Tyler:)