Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 03, 2008

What's happening in Antigua?



Kristin and Reagan arrived today! I'm so excited to see them it's ridiculous! Reagan has grown so much and Gabi thinks Aunt Kristin is pretty swell. She was a little overwhelmed at first, but she's happy they're here.

Gabi cut another tooth on the top today. I could have sworn she had one coming in on the bottom and suddenly there was one on the top. She was a little fussy yesterday, but just needed some extra snuggling. No problem. She's so lovely.





Kristin is glad to be back in Antigua. She fostered her son, Ryker, here about 3 years ago and has very fond memories of the experience. I think it's a bit surreal that we're here together again. Ed and I are so blessed to have such wonderful friends who have come so far to share this experience with us. Can you imagine Christy, Lucy, Kristin and Reagan coming so far to be with us? I just love it!!!





It sounds as if one of the moms here has decided to put together an art group for the kids. She is an art therapist and think it might be good support group time for the parents and fun time for the kids. I'm really excited to go to the first one this next week.





Ok, a few more pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I agree you have so many wonderful people in your life, but I also believe you get back what you give. You and Edward are very caring people and have touched many people's lives. Let the blessings flow!She just gets cuter every pic.Your Gabi journey is almost over or just beginning. Keep the faith.
Love you bunches,

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, we were in dire need of a Gabi fix, and these pictures will do for a day or so.
You are so blessed with people who love you.
I wish I was there sooooo much.
Love you both to pieces,
GG

Robin said...

Love all the pictures. Looks like you having a wonderful time. Gabi is too cute!

What is the status of the DNA? When will it arrive back in Guate?

Robin & Ella

Go Heels!! - M

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! An update and PICTURES! I bet I have checked 50 times! I am so glad to see little Ms. Gabi's smiling face! (The DNA didn't look too fun.) I am like Robin, what is the latest on the DNA...is it on its way back to GC yet? I am so excited to see your post when you have PINK!
There have been several times I have wanted to call you and miss you!
Stay safe....and keep the pictures coming!
(((((HUGS))))
Amy

ANGIE..... said...

Hi!
I am so glad there were FINALLY pics and an update this morning when I checked...I'm with the others...checking a couple times a day:) So glad all is well! You both look amazing and can't wait to hear that DNA is progessing!
Can't wait for the next:)
Angie, Mark and Tyler