Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Waiting for Daddy!!!!



Gabi woke up happy this morning as usual. When I got her out of the crib, I told her that today is the day-- Daddy is coming. She grinned from ear to ear. She had breakfast and then we got her dressed for her big day!


I'm including pics of her new shoes. Today she's wearing her boots and she'll wear her new white T-straps to her visa appointment with her gorgeous pink dress that Auntie Li picked out. She's quite the trendsetter.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Too Cute!

Robin

Anonymous said...

Did she outgrow the other 100 shoes? Love both the boots and the t-strap.
She is so adorable. We can't wait to get our hands on her.
Love you too much,
GG

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I LOVE that Daddy is on his way and you are about to start your TOGETHER FOREVER! I am so happy for you guys!

(((HUGS)))
Amy