Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Headed out of town...

Gabi is taking a great morning nap. She woke up extra early this morning. I guess she was just so excited that Daddy was here to play that she couldn't sleep anymore. They enjoyed the morning together and Ed let me sleep in a little. Aaaahhhh!!!

We are headed to the pool when she gets up and then we'll head out to the Marriott in GC. We'll spend the night there and go the visa appointment in the morning. We have to be there at 7:15 in the morning and that is simply too early. We don't want to add an hour of drive time to that.

Ed made me promise to add pictures today before we leave because Gabi's Grumps goes into withdrawal if he goes too long without her. So I promise to upload a few pics before we head out of town. We'll be back in Antigua after our appointment tomorrow.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids at school are nuts about Gabi. They have decided they all want her pic so I am running them off like crazy. I am using up my entire color cartridge, but we don't care. Megan finally found her pic with the headband she made for Gabi and she was thrilled.Stay safe, we are too close for anything to go wrong now. Keep the faith.
Love you bunches.