Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 07, 2008

Report on 2nd DNA

Unfortunately, our DNA did not arrive at the lab in the US until Friday. It is not expected to leave their hands until Wednesday. This should put it at the Embassy on Thursday or Friday. We hope to get pink early the next week. Currently, appointments are only 7 days out from pink, so we're praying for that.

Gabi's Nana is arriving tomorrow for a visit. She'll be here until the 14th. This will surely keep us busy until our appointment. I'm praying the Edward arrives soon after to see his baby girl again. We're getting there, it's just a slow process. As if you needed me to tell you that.

Kristin and Reagan left this morning. They were flying on a buddy pass and I'm praying that they got on their flight. If not, they have to spend the night in the city. We had such a good time. Kristin and I got some much needed face-to-face time and we were able to enjoy our girls together. We want them to know each other so badly. I have no doubts. What a wonderful friend to come down here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had a thought on a nickname for our girls while looking at some pictures from Jacqlin..."Laverne and Shirley." Do you remember that show?? I don't know why I just blurted that out but I did and had a good laugh. Take care.

Ole Murph

Anonymous said...

You have really been having the adventures. What fun! The stroller blow out was a story and am glad you have your computer back.With these online classes I am taking there is no time for fun computer it is all work computer. Let us know what you think your time frame is in Antigua? I know you are getting close so let's just close this deal up quickly. I think she gets cuter everyday if that is possible.Keep the faith.
Love you bunches.