Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

Gabi's Milestones and Accomplishments

A couple of things that we discovered Gabi was capable of before we left include:

  • drinking from a cup without losing a single drop
  • cruising around objects
  • pulling herself up to stand
  • standing up and balancing against a surface while she played
  • saying "Dada, Gaga, Mama" and other mono-syllabic sounds
  • improved pincer grasp
  • standing from a seated position without assistance from her hands
  • jumping in from the side of the pool (by herself and into Mommy's arms)
  • recognizing Mommy and reacting to presence and absence
  • imitating almost anything
  • seeking approval and/or attention

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you can guess which picture is Grumps' favorite. I've watched every one repeatedly, and, of course, I laugh at all of them. She just makes me happy all over.
I hadn't been up long this morning when the p & ps hit me. I just hope and pray that our little angel didn't get whatever we have.
Are you still sick?
I expect to hear from you tonight after you talk to Hector. Did you hear from Richie?
Thank you again for taking me along.
Love you too much,
GG