Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sweet Valentine!


Happy Valentine's Day, Gabriella! We LOVE you so much that we can hardly stand to be away from you. But today is your first Valentine's Day. And after this one, we will never be separated from you again! Gabriella Lilisol, we adore you and can't wait to hold you in our arms again.
And Ella, your mommy and daddy will be there to take you home very soon. The Embassy got your DNA today. It's just a matter of days before your visa appointment is issued. We love you so much too! Happy Valentine's Day to our sweet sisters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took Liza her belated b-day gift today. She is very anxious to get her hands on Gabi's hair. I said, "good luck," she's not to fond of having her hair messed with. I do love the bows, though.
Love you too much,
Mom

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

What cute Valentines sisters! They are both ADORABLE.
You will be back with her soon...and hopefully you will get to stay until you bring her home. I will keep my fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

Sigh. She's so beautiful; I always stop short of trying to imagine how hard it is to be far away from her. She will be with you- you're already engrained in her consciousness. I hope you can stay once you get there, too.

We're so excited that you'll be here in mere days. I know JM will fall in love with you both instantly; I can't wait to hear all about Gabi. Plan on some time out, too; we'll work on getting a good sitter so that we can enjoy my last few days before work starts!