Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 02, 2008

I Forgot a Funny

Last night when Mom and I were simultaneously blowing up Gabi's duck bathtub (thanks Amy and Dan... brilliant!), I had Gabi on my hip. Mom and I were trying to blow this thing up as fast as we could because Gabi was winding down. Next thing you know, Gabi is blowing as hard as she could. We lost it!!! How could she have possibly understood what we were doing? She loves to imitate what we're doing. This is what her face looked like when she was blowing her semi-raspberries. She's funny. I think she's weird. I love that.


I got the video to work. If this doesn't cause you to bust a gut, I don't know what will. All day by the pool, she would dance to the different songs on the radio or TV commercials. She's incredibly tuned into any music around her. I'm sorry it's sideways. I take these videos with my digital camera and I tend to forget that the video can't be turned like the pictures. I'm not so bright sometimes. And check out her reaction at the very beginning when the rooster crows. What the heck was that!?!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! That is probably the cutest video I have ever seen! I'm so happy that you're in Gabi heaven again! Enjoy every minute! :)

Anonymous said...

this could quite possibly be the best and most hilarious thing ever...she's so darn cute i could eat her up!!!!!!!

Katie said...

What a silly !!!