Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I completely forgot that I'd been tagged while in Guatemala. You're supposed to follow the rules and tag someone else. The rules are below:

~ link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

So here goes...
I was tagged by Susie and you should visit her blog to follow her journey.

7 Strange/Weird Things about me:

  1. I hate for anything to touch my nose before noon-- makes me claustrophobic.
  2. I love to swim anywhere, but must be within touchable distance of someone when in the ocean (not on the beach, but when snorkeling and such)
  3. When I was little, my ambition was to grow up to be a .... are you ready for this? .... a BOY!! (Like that's a job or something?!)
  4. I can sleep anywhere, anytime regardless of noise level or visual distraction. It's truly a gift. My parents thought I was narcoleptic when I was little.
  5. I don't get things right the first time, hardly ever. Hence going back to school at 29 and many, many decisions biting me in the butt.
  6. My favorite movie snack is popcorn with Milk Duds and Dr. Pepper. You cannot have one without the other-- it nullifies that magnificence of the total snack experience.
  7. I come from a long, long line of strong women. Bossy, but strong. I can already see that Gabi will fit in just fine!
I am tagging:
strawnequine.blogspot.com
ourjourneywithella.blogspot.com
jodianddave.blogspot.com
ourjourney2emma.blogspot.com
astaringuatemala.blogspot.com
thestitchincorral.blogspot.com
rjandpatience.blogspot.com

Go to their blogs to see their answers! Hope you've enjoyed this glimpse into my incredibly fascinating life.

No comments: