Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Just Another Tuesday

The M.'s got Ella's new passport. Thank goodness! We hung out by the pool all day... ALL DAY! It was lovely. It was overcast so we didn't swim, but Gabi played herself into a stupor.

I had a victory Mom moment today. I left Gabi with Mom and the M's while I went to the restroom. When I walked out of Gabi's sight, she started crying. She was looking for me and missed me. When I came back, you would have thought I was the Queen of Sheba. She went nuts. Of course, she goes nuts if you do almost anything. But still. I love that she was missing me.

She was the happiest I have ever seen her today. That is saying so much. This is an extraordinarily content child. I can only hope this wonderful personality continues. It is hard to resist her smile that lights up the room. She's a flirt and a sweetheart all at the same time.

I hope you enjoy her pigtails. She was the cutest little Valentine in her adorable heart outfit from Robin. She and Ella matched. What sweet girls we have.

5 comments:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

I LOVE your updates. I LOVE your pictures. I LOVE the pigtails. I LOVE the smiles. I LOVE your little girl! I hope you are having such a great time...enjoy the pool...I hope today will be SUNNY!

(((HUGS)))
Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I love the pigtails. And yes, how blessed you are to have THAT little girl. The smile, her curiosity, and demeanor, all sound to be a perfect fit for you and the whole family. I just want to hug her, give her kisses for me. Miss you guys and long to hold Miss Gabi.

Courtney said...

yippie........new passport. been loving the pictures of your stay in guatemala. we will be there in 12 days. courtney

Sara said...

It was so awesome to hang out with you, your mom, & last but not least Gabi. She is such an awesome baby. I hope that you and Robin keep in touch so the girls can have a great sisterly friendship. You and your mom are such good people. Jimmi and I had a blast with you. Gabi will be home before you know it.

Sara & Jimmi

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'll trade you tuesdays. Sounds like and looks like you had a blast. loved the pics of gabi, you and gg. she looks like the happiest gg around. can't wait to hear all the stories. your trip looked wonderful. i think my sister is going there for spring break.weather is crazy here. tornadoes yesterday and spitting snow today. no wonder everyone is sick. the swwc fell off the wagon yesterday and drank wine at nat's. i guess we were celebrating losing one pound. ha. michelle and chris are going to porta viarta (sp) on sat. so i will have the kids next week. like you, we'll be crazy, but having a blast. keep the faith. you all look so happy and i can just feel the love.
love you bunches.