Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sunday Morning Peace

Ooooh that Gabi Sol!!! She is such a delight. She was up early this morning, played happily for a LONG time, gave Mommy and GG plenty of time to get showers. We headed down to breakfast and she had her breakfast like a big girl at the table. She was very patient. While I was feeding her, we were talking to a couple from Boston who are taking their little girl home this week. We talked for a pretty long time. And Gabi ate the whole time. Finally, the guy said, "Wow, that kid can eat. She's been eating for a really long time." I cracked up because you can't believe what this kid can put away. Clearly, it's all going to her hair.

Then we played in the Baby Lounge for a little while. We saw Ella for a bit before they headed down for breakfast. Fortunately, she is a much happier girl this morning.

3 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

First of all, I LOVE your hair cut. It looks SO cute on you!!! Second, I think you have the happiest baby in Guatemala. Gabi Sol always takes the best pictures!!!

Have fun,
Stacy

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

OMG I AM LOVING all the PICTURES and blogging! It feels like I am in there at the Marriott with you guys! She looks so happy! I could hear her say "DADA"! I am sure Ed loves checking and seeing you two together and so happy! I hope your Mom is sharing Ms. Gabi! (I remember visiting with my mom when she wasn't such a good sharer.)

((((HUGS))))
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey girls!

Have I got a story for you! We went to Murray for a Sat. night ball game.
Got up Sunday morning and had continental breakfast in the hotel lobby. A young couple with a baby boy came in to eat and an older man was with them. The baby was obviously an adopted baby - looked Asian to me. I told them that a very good friend of mine was in GC at this moment with her grandbaby and daughter. Their eyes got huge and they said "He's from Guatemala! We got him in GC also!" Can you believe this? I told them it was a sign, a very good sign. We talked with them the whole time they ate, and he, too, ate everything in sight!! So precious! He is 15 1/2 mos. old and they are from Louisville, KY. The mom is a SPEECH PATHOLOGIST!!!! Wild. Details to follow. Have a wonderful time!!

Aunt Sister Cheryl