Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 15, 2008

GREAT NEWS!


We are back in PGN!!!! For real this time. I heard from our agency that we've been re-submitted. There is finally, finally, finally movement with our case. We can finally sleep soundly knowing that we are on the move.

Please pray that this step is speedy! We're so tired. I bet Gabi is too! And please pray that Ella's parents get their pink slip soon (issuance of visa appointment).

The other sweet thing that happened today was that we got the prints from the disposable cameras we left with Gabi's foster family. I can't tell you how excited we were to see that Jackelin made a huge effort to get pictures of Gabi and Ella together. It warms my heart to have them caught on camera together in their first home. Sometimes they're holding each other. Sometimes one is grinning and the other crying. Sometimes they're just together. They are such sweet sisters. I am grateful for Gabi that she has been with Ella all along.

6 comments:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

This is THE BEST NEWS I have heard in WEEKS! I am so so so so so HAPPY for you guys! I am praying you are in and OUT in record time. I love the pictures of Ella and Gabi. How great they were able to be together and you and Robin are friends! You will be able to keep the relationship between them---that is a blessing from God.
(((HUGS))) to you and Ed!
We know how happy you are!
The Hs

Anonymous said...

You beat me to posting your pictures since they were better than mine. I will post tomorrow some of both.

We are so greatful to have met your family and that Ella has Gabi as her foster sister.

Robin

Anonymous said...

I really love the arm-in-arm shot.
Love you too much,
Mom

Katie said...

Woooo! That is GREAT news! I'm very happy for you!!

anjfp said...

GREATEST NEWS EVER!!!!!! :-) I'm so happy to hear this progress. Let's keep hoping things continue to move in this direction. I know I have told you time and time again how precious those pictures, stories and moments will be for Gabi later in life, her with Ella. Someday when she is older she will really treasure those memories. Love you all!

Pineapple Princess said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome news!!!
Praise God for His faithfulness!
Now let's get our babies HOME!!!!!!

Love,
Stacy